Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Cocktails: Ginger Lime Drop

It's summer time!  Well almost.  I am going to bring you, from my own little collection, an array of cocktails you can craft from your home kitchen or whereever life has taken you, be-it on the river, camping, or on top of the Eiffel Tower. 

To get your season started off: 

Ginger Lime Drop
Fresh Chopped Ginger
Agave Syrup (pea size) 
Lime Juice (1 TBS)
Organic Nation Vodka (2oz) 
Shake with Ice
Serve up
Garnish with a Lime wheel

I originally made this cocktail at house party I had back in February.  A friends wife claimed she only liked super frilly drinks and swore she didn't like ginger.  The devil in me concocted this little number and she loved it. 
Cheers!   Melodie

If you have further questions on any of these drinks please feel free to email me: Melodie@OrganicNationSpirits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment